07. July 2013 · Comments Off on Spain Franchise · Categories: News

The study was conducted in accordance with the requirements specified by the Spanish Association of Franchisers (AEF), and even by the Spanish legislation (Royal Decree 419/06) in its consideration of bound duty-free, and has seen only those franchises that meet simultaneously the following three conditions: – Submit a global dimension in their chains of at least four business units. – At least two of the points of business chains are franchised units. – Have started their expansion franchise for at least two years. consulting mundoFranquicia just produced the report "Franchising in Figures 2009", which states in our country there are 823 franchise companies, 84.4% of national origin (695 channels) and the remaining 15.6% from other countries ( 128 networks) -. Of these 823 banners, 388 (47.1%) belong to the service sector, 313 (38%) of retail activity, and the remaining 122 (14.8%) to the catering sector.

Taken together, these firms account for 61 702 operating stores, of which 11 173 (18.1%) are owned by the central and the other 50 529 franchised work (81.9%). By sector, utilities are those that add more stores, with a total of 32 644, which combine for 23 553 dedicated retail brands, and 5505 with the restoration. Turnover Turnover u reaching the franchise system in Spain, at year end 2009, was 19,635,851,452 euros. This figure represents approximately 9% of the turnover of retail trade in our country. u The sector of the hospitality / restaurant was the most turnover in 2009, to 6246.7 million euros, followed by food, consisting of 20 channels with a turnover of EUR 2170.3 million, and travel agents with 31 brands and a turnover of 1,356 million euros.

Comments closed.