10. June 2020 · Comments Off on Arts Educational Centre · Categories: News · Tags: , ,

The Dukes of Cambridge arrive this Friday to United States. Residents of the residence where they will stay have allowed the police to intervene if anyone enters your property without permission. The British Royal couple will spend three days in California. Under most conditions NBA would agree. Los Angeles (EE UU) authorities established a fence antipaparazzi around the residence where the Dukes of Cambridge, William and Catherine, will stay during his three day visit to California at the end of this week, the Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday. The owners of the houses close to the home of the British consul, which will rest the Royal couple, gave permission to local police to intervene automatically if they detect that someone has entered without permission on their properties.

Our main concern is p protect the rights and privacy of the residents as well as the security of the Royal couple on their visit here to United States. If they passed a property where we have signed a letter (not) pass will be arrested immediately, Mitzi Fierro, police spokesman said. Offers residents Fierro said that some tabloids had made lucrative offers to residents in the area to achieve a visual privileged access to the interiors of the consular residence even though they failed to convince the residents of Hancock Park. After his nine-day official trip to Canada, the Dukes of Cambridge will arrive in Los Angeles on Friday day 8, a day in which will participate at a business meeting and a subsequent reception in the House of the consul. On Saturday they travel to Santa Barbara, North of Los Angeles, to attend a meeting of charity polo in which Prince William will take part and that Catherine will be responsible for delivering the winning trophy. That night, the couple will go to an event in Los Angeles to promote young British talents in Hollywood organised by the British Academy of film and Television. On Sunday the Dukes maintained a private meal with members of charity by Africa Trust Tusk and will visit Los Angeles Inner-City Arts Educational Centre for disadvantaged children and a job fair for retired military personnel before flying heading to United Kingdom. Source of the news: a fence mounted antipaparazzi in Los Angeles before the visit of William and Catherine

02. June 2020 · Comments Off on Earthquakes · Categories: News · Tags: , ,

/ They suffer irreparable structural damage following the earthquakes on May 11. The City Council has issued a score of decrees of demolition, although some of them affect up to five blocks of flats. Half thousand apartments and single-family houses of Lorca are condemned to demolition as a result of irreparable structural damage posed after the earthquakes that devastated the city on May 11 and that caused nine dead, 300 wounded and damage assessed at EUR 700 million. The Councillor for urbanism, Francisco Garcia, has pointed out on Tuesday that City Hall has issued decrees of demolition twenty so far, although some of them, being of residential complexes, affect up to five blocks of flats. As explained by the Mayor, will have an exhaustive list of about 40 single-family homes that will be torn down by technical criterion and that are located in the high quarters of town, the Quijero road and neighbourhood of the Virgen de las Huertas, and also in districts such as River, Grill and the Counselor, who are rural communities most affected by earthquakes. Since this operators Monday of specialist companies working in the controlled demolition of two buildings of the forges Street, the neighbourhood of La Vina, which added 54 homes, and in the next few days will have to be torn down buildings located in the number 12 and 14 of that same street, that House 94 flats.

In this case will be torn down a whole Apple contemplates between no. 11 and 19 of the same street, including a next Park Sports track. 80 buildings with access banned last week began the demolition of the residencial Princesa, composed of five buildings, and also located in the vineyard, that, at the moment, two blocks, have been demolished although the demolition by ruin Decree affects 182 homes. Also Monday began the controlled demolition of 32 homes, most located in the bakery Street in the same neighborhood, and at the corner of vintage with gardeners, victories totaling in the neighborhood of La Vina to the building of the street Infante Juan Manuel, who collapsed during earthquakes and the Grail building that collapsed when he started the intervention for its demolition. In the list of properties that will have be torn down is also the Christ King of the aforementioned district parish, left the temple severely affected by the collapse of the Grail building. The latest signed Decree of demolition affects a building with 16 houses in the Santa Clara Avenue, at the other end of the urban case, at risk of structural collapse, which also threatens the archaeological remains of an Iberian and Roman site. 20 Decrees, of which 13 signed by the Mayor, Francisco Jodar, correspond to part of the 80 buildings which, to this day, continue to rojo-rojo code and who is banned, although 93% of 7,100 buildings reviewed by technicians from the earthquake already presented green code and are habitable. Some buildings in critical condition as the residential San Mateo, on avenida Juan Carlos I, will be preserved after the technical performances of urgency which have allowed to ensure its stability, and whose immediate future will determine the neighbors, which already evaluated the possibilities of reconstruction specialists in building pathology.

02. June 2020 · Comments Off on Association Agreement · Categories: News · Tags: , , ,

We have proposed, as it exists in Germany, England or Holland, that no preventive measures. There the club that won’t pay does not compete. We have asked that players who owed three months to break his contract and it seemed that we had reached an agreement, but it was left to one side. The League agreement neglects treated, he said. A Fund for clubs in the bankruptcy law League and AFE postures have distanced even further in the last week to following the adoption by the League of a guarantee fund to cover wage debts of clubs in competition until 2014-2015 initiative which the Union considers inadequate. The Fund foresees that for the 2010-2011 season first clubs will have 7 million, to ensure 280,000 euros per player, and the second 3 million, 120,000 by footballer. From the 2011-2012 season and until the 2014-2015 first clubs will have 6 million (240,000 euros per player) and the second with 3 million (120,000 per player).

In the opinion of AFE unilateral agreement the League has nothing to do with what is covered in the table bargaining and restricted very significantly guarantees provided for in the above agreement despite having faced more serious problems at least in season 2010 / 2011. Does the League decided that this Fund is no longer valid if there are policy changes that will reduce their income, such as those coming from the pools, or if there is an amendment to the Bankruptcy Act according to the existing text to 29 July 2011?. That law is pending its final modification, probably in September, after it was approved in Congress on July 27. With change will prevail the sporting rules on the bankruptcy, so it will lower category those clubs that are not a day in the fulfilment of its obligations wage with athletes at the end of the season or another club. As for pools, the League currently receives 10 percent of the collection and can devote part of these funds to ensure the commitments made with AFE. The newly approved law of the game, determines that it fix by law the percentage or its equivalent, applicable to the revenue obtained from sports betting to determine the amount that will be subject to return to sport and sports competitions organized in Spain. The League sees it incomprehensible the League of professional football (LFP) does not understand of strike for the first two days of the Championship announced today by the Association of Spanish footballers (AFE), to whose responsibility appeals to reach an agreement satisfactory to both parties. In a statement posted on its website, the patron saint of clubs points out that strike at a time in which key steps were taking is incomprehensible for the LFP.

After more than two months of negotiations to achieve the signing of the new agreement, the League has maintained at all times a dialogical attitude, taking two historical steps for Spanish football and that they respond to requests from the players, added. Among them was the adoption in Assembly on 12 July of the financial self-regulation, which would be an important step in ensuring the fulfilment of the economic commitments of the teams both with the administrations with the players. The other measure was approval on August 3 of the guarantee fund bankruptcy, in which both the Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante clubs made an extra effort ensuring important amounts of wages of the affected players in the rridos contests, it adds the text. Source of the news: the first and second players summon strike for the first two days of League

14. May 2020 · Comments Off on James Webb · Categories: News · Tags: , ,

That means that we will have twenty-five times more light and five times more than detail that we can get with current telescopes, highlights Henry Boffin. But one of their main advances will be the incorporation in the own E-ELT of adaptive optics, which in most telescopes applies only in annexes instruments, those that allow to process and analyze the light that capture mirrors. This technique allows real-time counteract aberrations caused by the Earth’s atmosphere in the light. Astronomers will benefit in addition to a diaphanous sky, with more than 330 nights cleared per year. Universe, that unknown also, proximity to Paranal will integrate both installations, to the extent that the E-ELT will operate from the same control room. Once chosen the design and the location, just is that the Council of ESO decides in December whether to approve funding this astronomical project, although everything points to that it will not reverse.

If the E-ELT exceeds such formality, is expected to begin its construction in 2012 and be operational 10 years later. From that moment, with the E-ELT everything can be possible. Even more so because very little is currently known in the universe. By the time of the universe, we know that we don’t know much. We know that 95% of the universe is totally unknown. There is a 25% composed of dark matter and 70% that is constituted of dark energy, explains Boffin. In two cases, we have absolutely no idea of what is.

Therefore, we know of only 5% of the universe. The E-ELT we hope just knowing that 95% remaining, pointing this astronomer. Huge earth eye will be served from the images of other distant galaxies that captures the space telescope James Webb (JWST), the successor to the Hubble, whose launch is planned for 2018. To zoom in on certain points of the cosmos, the telescope will also see black holes with more detail as that found in the center of our Galaxy, the milky way, and even directly measure the acceleration of the expansion of the universe. But one of their main tasks will be the detection and analysis of new exoplanets, as known to those that orbit around a star other than the Sun, with the purpose of finding even extraterrestrial life. With the E-ELT what we hope to do is photography of other land which is found around another star like the Sun, to see if ctivamente is similar to ours and if, for example, there is water in its atmosphere, explains Boffin. However, this astronomer shows cautious. He said, we are still far from saying that we are not alone in the universe. Now, the E-ELT is responsible for decoding the mystery. Source of the news: A great eye to search for life on Earth-like planets